What’s so great about a custom, hand built kitchen? Why come to us instead of the home improvement store? Here’s what we know:
Each customer has a specific dream.
Some cabinet stores have large pre-made lists of options to choose from, but at Fairfield we don’t have a list like that. We don’t need one. You never have to settle for the “next best option” to what is on your wish list. We want you to have a kitchen with the exact design, colors and options you’ve alway imagined!
Each kitchen has a unique layout.
Would you like to have your kitchen cabinets pieced together with filler strips because the stock size cabinet boxes available did not fit your space well? Or be told the highly custom accent cabinet you want cannot be built? We didn’t think so. We know that you want your cabinets to fit your kitchen beautifully, with a design that maximizes cabinet space and almost never requires filler strips or excessive trim pieces.
Each customer is equally important.
Fairfield Custom Kitchens is a one-location, small-town business with a large local network of happy customers. We do not judge our success only on the volume of jobs we sell each year. We care about the relationships we develop with our customers, and we stand by our work and always try to do right by each person.
What goes into a custom kitchen from Fairfield? See below:
Free Custom Designs
- Computerized kitchen designs with color 3D perspectives
- “Custom” opens up a world of cabinet options
- Unlimited cabinet sizes and configurations
- Cabinets designed to fit your space beautifully
- Professional quality stains and paints from Woodwright Finish
- Hard catalyzed finishes that will last for many years
- Beautiful, silky smooth finish texture
- Endless color options. Color matching available.
- Full line of Rev-a-Shelf cabinet accessories available
- Trash pullouts, mixer lifts, spice pullouts, silverware drawers, etc.
- Glass, LED lighting, posts, columns, custom trim and more!
- Bring in a picture of your great idea! We can usually make it reality.